PRIVACY STATEMENT – CURRICULUM VITAE
CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING
As Controller of Data Processing, Mevis Spa, (the “Controller” hereinafter),
HEREBY INFORMS YOU
pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (the “GDPR” hereinafter), that your data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned regulation, using the methods and for the purposes stated below:
1 - OBJECT OF PROCESSING AND NATURE OF DATA
The Controller will, in the course of normal activity, process personal data collected when submitted voluntarily in the spontaneous application form available on the company website under the title “Join us”.
Using this form, you can fill in the preset fields with information regarding your personal details and work experience, and you can also attach and send your curriculum vitae.
2 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes, listed by the pertinent legal grounds:
2.1 Performance of contract - compliance with legal obligations (article 6 letter b, letter c).
The Controller will process personal data received only for the purposes of personnel selection and assessment of applicant profiles in relation to positions vacant.
3 - RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Data of a personal nature submitted by you can be communicated to third party recipients, in order to meet contractual obligations or for connected purposes. More precisely, data can be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
- Managers of Internal Services / Human Resources involved in the assessment of applications
- Professionals and consultants on legal, tax and labour matters;
- Authorities competent for compliance with legal obligations and/or provisions imposed by public bodies
- External subjects providing management / support / assistance to the Controller, even if only occasionally, for administration of the information system and of telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
Subjects belonging to the above mentioned categories perform the function of authorized staff (in the case of internal figures) or of Data processors, or operate entirely independently as separate Controllers of Data Processing. The list of processors involved at any time is constantly updated and available for consultation at the offices of the Controller.
4 – METHODS OF PROCESSING
Data will be processed by means of both manual and/or information and communication technology tools, and using organization and processing logic procedures strictly pertinent to the aforementioned purposes and in any event able to guarantee the security, integrity, availability and confidentiality of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679, article 5 section 1 letter e), all personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time no longer than necessary in order to accomplish the purposes of processing.
5 – PROVISION OF DATA
Bear in mind that, given the purposes of processing specified in point 2.1, the provision of personal data is mandatory in order to proceed with the assessment of applications and selection of personnel.
All applicants are invited to observe the following rules when submitting a curriculum vitae in electronic format:
- the curriculum must be drafted using the European format;
- ensure the curriculum is transmitted as a pdf document;
- avoid any inclusion in your curriculum of sensitive data (relating in particular to your state of health, or religious, philosophical or political convictions) not pertinent to the offer of employment,
6 - TRANSFER OF DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
In accordance with article 49 section 1 letter b) of the GDPR, personal data provided can be transferred by the Controller outside the European Union if the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
7 – DURATION OF PROCESSING
Items of personal data are stored for a period no longer than 2 years or for the period established under the regulation or under Measures issued by the Supervisory Authority.
8 - RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You can at any time exercise your statutory rights as established under articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 of Regulation EU 2016/679, in particular as regards:
- requesting access to your personal data;
- requesting the rectification or erasure of data or limitation of the processing activity that concerns you;
- objection to processing; the right to data portability;
- withdrawal of consent: the decision to withdraw consent does not impair the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
- lodging a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Data Protection Authority)
Your statutory rights can be exercised by sending the Controller of Data Processing a message addressed to the following contacts:
Mevis Spa / Via Borgo Tocchi, 28/32
36027 Rosà (Vicenza) Italy
Tel. +39 0424 5844
Fax +39 0424 581780